5 WAYS TO KEEP YOUR MAN to yourself?kampiiproductions | 07.03.2018 | 0 | LIFESTYLE
Probably 70% of men in the world cheat on their partners. Although they are supposed to be blamed for their actions, they are some reasons that trigger their anxiety to cheat. With the absence of these reasons, men might probably not cheat. All of these reasons are evitable but some men consider them unavoidable. Below are some ways women might need to make their man clinch on them.
- Be ready to initiate sex: Men adore sex. The fact that you offer your body each time he asks you for sex does not guarantee that he is satisfied with his sexual life. Be ready to show your love for him physically and try engaging in other sexual activity. Am not saying you should do things you aren’t comfortable with but try triggering the sexual activities of the relationship.
- Don’t get too comfortable: Most women in relationships strive to be the person their partner needs them to be. They turn to lose themselves, neglecting the things that attracted the man towards them. The man then discovers that you are what he needs in a woman but not what he wants. Keep your style and make every moment special.
- Don’t become too controlling: It’s a normal tendency for people in relationships to control their partners and make things work best for themselves. Stop nagging and stop complaining about everything he does; don’t complain about how he vacuums the floor or how he interacts with his colleagues or stop preaching to him to become more tidier. All these will simply create a gap between you two and the mutual respect will be lost.
- Don’t be Jealous/Be jealous: Yes I know this is an awkward point but it’s true. Women might like men who are jealous and overprotective but men detest such habits in a lady. If you keep bombarding him with questions about this girl or that girl or checking his messages, he will find fault in that. On the other hand, if you neglect him and ignore his flirtatious acts, he might still find fault in that. So just keep your style and do you.
- Friends and Family: Be careful when commenting on their family or friend. Some guys might insult or speak badly of their family or friends but if you ever try to do that, he will assume you don’t respect him. P.S NEVER COMMENT BADLY ABOUT HIS MOM EVEN IF HE IS FUN OF IT.
Here are some bonus facts for you: BE LOYAL, BE THANKFUL, KEEP DOWN YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU TOGETHER, BE SUPPORTIVE, RESPECT HIS PRIVATE TIME, LOOK HIM IN THE EYES, SURPRISE HIM WITH GIFTs, TRY COOKING FOR HIM, IT WILL MAKE YOU SPECIAL.